How To Dress After You Have A Baby…
Contributed By: Nicole Borsuk
After having a baby, not only are there sleepless nights and dirty diapers, but many women find that their bodies don’t bounce back to their pre-baby bodies as quickly as they would like. As they navigate motherhood, they are also trying to figure out how to dress their new bodies. There are many items women can wear that are comfortable and flattering.
Below are list of items that I have helped my clients purchase to get through this in-between phase. You don’t have to spend a lot of money on these items.
· Shirts with ruching, that don’t cling to your body, can be very flattering
· Avoid tops that are too flowy, and tent like
· Necklines that flatter, v-neck or scoop neck elongate the neck, and show some skin, and will draw eyes to your neck.
· Tunics and long cardigans will elongate your body, and compliment your figure.
· Mid-rise pants are a must, low-rise pants will show your bulges.
· A pair of leggings that can worn with tunics, and cardigans, will become a staple.
· Skirts with elastic waist bands that hit at the knee, will be comfortable and flattering.
· Invest in one new pair of jeans.
· Dark colors are slimming!
Nicole Borsuk is a personal stylist in Atlanta who offers closet edits, personal shopping, and wardrobe updates. To learn more about Nicole and her services visit her website: www.nicoleborsuk.com.