Contributed By: Nicole Borsuk
Summer has just begun but retailers are making room for fall merchandise. Everywhere you look there are sales! Here are some tips for taking advantage of all of these deals!
1. Assess your wardrobe beforehand, and make a list of what is missing. You don’t want to buy items that you don’t need.
2. Look for high quality items that you can mix and match with your current wardrobe. This is a great time to buy staples. Some staples you might want to buy are pants for work, blazers, or a nice pair of denim.
3. Avoid trendy items. For example cold shoulder tops might not be in next season, so investing in a blouse or a pair of black pants that are higher quality and have a longer life would be a better investment.
4. Make sure the items fit and that you really like them. It isn’t a deal if you don’t love the item, and if it doesn’t look right!
5. Shopping sales takes patience, but it’s worth it when you find a great deal!
Nicole Borsuk is a personal stylist in Atlanta who offers closet edits, personal shopping, and wardrobe updates. To learn more about Nicole, visit her website